Update 20 December 2019: I shot a frame of GAF Versapan in this camera. This post got too long so I moved it to another post
A lot of duplication with what is in the video. 10 frames in the pack & the first one jammed. Another, I had a dud bulb in a flash cube and it was black.
Looking for an article about diffraction, I discovered digital bellows leak filters are a thing.
The manual dev-goo spreading worked a little. The lighter area at middle left would have been blank. Not keeping tight control of pressure, I also lifted some developer – the white areas in the print – and spread it too thin – the light area to the right of Goober. I’d only seen the fern pattern with integral film before. Maybe I can tweak roller pressure and get better results out of Polaroid Originals/Impossible film.
The picture of Trinity above is a bit overexposed. I was too close and forgot to turn down the ProFlash power setting.
I couldn’t figure out why I was getting the beach-ball-of-death while resizing images in Preview. I’d opened the images stored on the iMac from the laptop. Apparently, I was closing Preview before the saves were complete and it did strange things.